Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ellipses...

Well, we didn't win the powerball. Too bad... Was watching Caves of Androzani off of the Netflix. Truthfully even the writing is a little meh, for what is supposed to be the best episode ever... Had to cancel a credit card today. Thanks much to the person in Texas that cloned my card... If Ambassador Rice is getting this kind of press even before a nomination just imagine what the confirmation will be like... One class left this week and then one week left before the end of the fall semester. I wish it took longer... Speaking of Netflix, why is there no FiOS "widget" for Netflix? Gonna make me buy a Roku just so I can watch movies without tying up my tablet... I'm thinking I would like to do a "Sleep No More" type installation of "The Wall" relying heavily on media. I'm also thinking this idea might be bigger than Carnegie Mellon... I saw Carnegie Mellon in a list of companies serviced by SawStop in a SawStop presentation. Funny, when I walked through the shop later it was still a Delta Unisaw... Mrs. TANBI has been thinking about running for office. Trouble is that we don't hate pretty much everyone that represents us. We'd have to move first... I should make a New Year's Resolution to write more for the blog. Lately this page has just sort of been the Greenpage Annex: Worth A Look, Weekly Podcast, & Comment of the Week. If it weren't for Ellipses there'd be nothing here at all... Without really knowing how my fantasy football team is tied for first in our league. We've won four in a row. Not too confident this week though... About to make a run through the travel industry again. Thinking about a cab from the airport in Chicago... I've been option coordinator at work for something like 8 years now. Personally I think that's maybe 3-5 years too long... The TV repairman has still not reappeared. I think it might be time to send a nasty letter. I've never been to small claims court, maybe it'd be fun... Missed my folks a lot during the holiday... I think I have a good idea for income tax reform, but every time I try to tease it out the thing just disappears, it's something about investment income versus earned income... Today I pared by a local gym and there was an ambulance crew going in with a stretcher and they were not in a hurry. I wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing for the patient... If you see one of my graduating students make sure to say "It's so hard to find good help these days." Might be fun...

No comments: