Monday, June 10, 2013

Ellipses...

I wonder if PRISM keeps track of my blog and if I have any fans at the NSA.  Probably not... We're back from Mexico.  It rained a lot, but we still had a good time...  I am desperately trying to spend a huge amount of money by the end of the month.  I am pessimistic that I will be able to make it happen...  There was a moment in the Tony opening last night when NPH traveled about 80 feet out of view of the audience in less than 15 seconds.  Pretty impressive...  The folks that aren't upset about the NSA surveillance, I don't think they really understand what's possible.  People should read more science fiction...  Hilary Clinton is on Twitter.  She must not have a lot to do in retirement...  I was really very happy with pretty much everything in the first season of Orphan Black...  I was going to do movie reviews here, but I'm up three movies and I haven't written about them...  While I was away I read Ready Player One.  If you grew up when I did you should absolutely read it...  Might be time to make a summer to do list - although last summer I tore up the list as soon as I made it...  They've heard from the IRS folks and it does sound like rather than being political, the keyword searching was mostly pragmatic...  The Bulls are out of the NBA playoffs and the Pens are out of the NHL playoffs.  Might be time to catch up with the Cubbies...  The 1314 folder in my inbox now outnumber the remaining 1213 folders...  I seem to spend a whole lot of time watching MSNBC lately.  I used to really dislike it; I wonder what happened...  Do you think if I put a cookie sheet behind my wireless router that I could improve reception in the opposite direction?  Might be stupid enough to work.  Maybe not...  Still not making really good use of my mornings.  I should do something about that...  Any ideas on how to get a cat to the vet for a checkup if I can't even get her in a carrier?  Really can't even catch her...  My alma mater did pretty well at the Tony's last night...

No comments: