Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Ellipses...

Well, we've lit the pilot light on the fireplace...  I really hope people that aren't on TV remember that the ACA is more than just a website...  I think I might have homes for 2 of the 3 cats we're trying to place...  If you do a portal with all kinds of 3D detail it'd be nice to get a little side light on the thing, just sayin...  The Steelers, I really just don't know what to say.  Might have to follow the Penguins a little closer this year...  We had an election today in Pittsburgh.  You wouldn't have noticed if you weren't looking carefully...  Today's PTM Pro Practice was a presentation on being a Party Planner.  First time for that...  I've fallen behind on the Greenpage this week - back to day by day for the first time in months...  Mrs TANBI got me a Fitbit for my birthday.  Have to figure out how to get that into my routine...  It turns out that big, think plexiglass is really expensive.  I think I actually already knew that...  Do you use NEWSY? I never knew about it online, but it is one of the Roku channels I use the most...  Do you think we can wait even a whole day before talking about Christy for President after he wins the New Jersey Governor race?  Me either...  Its Doc G's birthday.  Happy Birthday Doc G...  We're doing a grab bag for holiday gifts again this year.  I picked the theme and I might have gone too complicated.  I thought "beginnings" had a lot of possibilities...  I'm playing this Simpsons game on my tablet.  It really wants me to spend money.  I'm really not going to...  Looks like we've got another session of on site FTSI training this spring.  Sometimes we're a really good program...

No comments: