Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Ellipses...

The Five Thirty Eight did a post today that read, to me, like a horror story...  I'm liking my new office keyboard, but typos are on the increase...  First assignment was due today.  Almost everyone did it...  I'm on my own with the boy and my in-laws this week...  I really wish the AC wouldn't run so much...  Met the neighbor today, their basement took last week harder than ours...  The bus is really crowded at 10am...  Season Four of Orange is the New Black became very OZ-like...  I don't know when it happened, but the garage floor is almost completely visible...  Firefox on my laptop has become so, so, slow...  If you are keeping track I still haven't finished that room in the attic...  My work Twitter picked up a bunch of followers this week.  Could have something to do with that account suddenly following a bunch of people...  I have three syllabi to complete this semester, so far I have finished one.  Guests make finalizing schedules difficult...  The guy that come to do an estimate on grading the back yard hasn't sent me the bid.  I think I shouldn't hold my breath...  I wrote an IFTTT recipe today that could save me like an hour every week.  I'll keep you posted...  The lines for food on campus have been way too long this week...  My wife has told me I have to do fantasy football this season because I won last season...  I've been thinking a lot about getting to the next work plateau.  Not sure what to make of that...  The boy has the first prolonged cold I can remember.  His ability to produce snot is impressive...  I turned off a bunch of my Twitter 'bots.  I figure if they were annoying me they must have been annoying others - of course that assumes anyone was following that account in the first place...

No comments: