Friday, September 09, 2016

Ellipses...

Does this game count or is it preseason?  Looks like it counts...  Don't think we'll be charging out to upgrade our phones...  Had one of those twitter posts today that I had to unpost.  Much more appropriate for the walled garden of my Facebook feed...  It is possible that Johnson could have spun his Aleppo gaffe into an explanation of Libertarian priorities.  Doesn't look like he will though...  TD 3 this year is turning out to be more like TD Seminar.  It is possible that is a good thing...  They're paying $200,000 per day to have the Liberty Bridge closed.  You'd think that would be a fairly strong motivator...  Haven't been in my car in longer than I can remember...  In other news, I really am not that fond of the bus...  Lots of Star Trek news today.  I'm not sure but I think the show is cool all of a sudden...  Our fantasy league commissioner may have dropped the ball a little.  The season started tonight, our draft is Saturday...  Lego sales have been so good that the Lego people have been trying to get people to buy less so they can keep up...  The whole school assembly that I thought was potentially problematic turned out to be just fine...  North Korea detonated a nuke yesterday.  So that makes me feel so much better about the state of the world...  What is it with my computer that it is so hitchy?  Is it time for a new computer?  I just don't get it...  I'm not sure that requiring apps will give us the freedom from the cable box we deserve...  Right now I think I would predict a 50% chance of the NFTRW Podcast happening this year...  I watched some of Trump last night.  I probably shouldn't do that...  I spend a whole lot of time sitting in a chair in the boy's room.  Parent tip: pick a comfortable chair...I wish the cable news shows would devote at least 50% of their time to something other than the election.  Or maybe I should just stop watching cable news... 

No comments: