Friday, March 08, 2019

Ellipses...

I had to get sick to do it, but I dropped below 200# again briefly this week.  Its nice to know it isn't impossible...  The basement now has internal French drains.  Now the rest of the renovation can continue...  Nearly a year later I finally had a reason to go into the new Tepper building.  The Eberly Center has a nice, big, new space there...  The boy, by getting sick, seems to have turned his birthday into a week long birthday festival...  This is the furthest I've stretched the definition of "Monday" for posting. I could really do better...  We had a choice of committees for this project at work.  I chose: New Pedogogies.  Here's hoping it is interesting...  Google Photos pretty regularly sends me automatically generated projects: photos, photo books, and videos.  They are on average pretty cool.  I don't know how to feel about that...  I rented way, way too much storage unit.  I am trying not to give myself too much grief for that decision...  Posts on this page used to be about politics fairly regularly.  Now much less so.  That's probably to everyone's benefit.  But it does cut down on the number of posts...  I need eight more sentences and I am really laboring...  Burgatory sends an email like every Monday offering a special for Monday or Tuesday.  We nearly never go there Monday or Tuesday.  Probably that's why there's a special Monday or Tuesday...  There really is only one answer to the question: "is this anybody's coat?"  It isn't a useful answer...  The keyboard on this computer causes me to make many typos.  Probably it is me and not the keyboard...  Usually I don't miss football, but the last couple of weeks I've craved that TV...  This is one of the days in the schedule where I am most likely to have a backlog of work.  Naturally it is the day that we regularly schedule a full company meeting...

No comments: