Thursday, March 28, 2019

Ellipses...

I can't be certain, but I am pretty sure that the new EU Copyright provisions make one of my other pages a fairly likely infringer...  Week after week of PT and we're really not getting anywhere.  I did find free parking at the facility...  I really can't get over how much there is that I am no longer willing to put into a post...  When I played ultimate in college our jerseys were not nearly as cool as the ones the current team has...  I'm catching up with Westworld two episodes at a time.  Some of those episodes are a little bit longer than I would have anticipated...  The front lawn is a field of clover.  So much for last year's lawn care vendor...  I am anticipating a fairly high number of credit ultimate games this spring.  I hope I am up to it...  There was another Green Scenery panel at the conference this year.  The advice: build less, use more stock, throw away nothing.  That song is getting old...  Phase two of the basement update is underway.  There's a new furnace and all new duct work.  Somehow I think "new duct work" isn't a highly sought after item in renovation projects...   I can't be sure, but I think I may have found a home for some of the LPs that moved here from Chicago...  Days that start out below 30 and then rise to over 60 provide a challenging toddler clothing selection process...  Lego has this ball & socket joint pair of pieces that I think is a fairly good analog for general problems with ball & socket joints...  Haven't seen Captain Marvel.  Should probably get on that before Endgame comes out...

No comments: