Monday, June 06, 2005

Its so quiet here

First time in the office in 12 days. Everything is so clean, quiet, and peaceful. This morning I went to see the doctor and she said my blood pressure was down - perfect she said. Do you think the end of the school year, my 12 day office absence, and my improved blood pressure are related? If so, do you think I need to be looking for a new career?

Before I left I wrote a to do list on my white board. Coming back in today I am able to cross off two things. So I guess even while I was out I still managed to get some work done. Of course there are still a half dozen immediate priority items there, and I really didn't make an exhaustive list to begin with. Maybe I ought to do the more complete list this week and right away decide what I am just not going to get to this summer.

Might make for a more leisurely break.

I have 123 emails in my inbox - no spam. I was thinking that I would get all of these retired before I leave for the wedding. The oldest messages are from February. I think those people really deserve some attention by now.

So: 123 emails, make a new list, and budget a show, oh, and finish prepping precollege. Hmm, the list is already growing. That's the way it goes.

No comments: