Friday, February 24, 2006

It Was Worth a Try

Know why your photographer doesn't want to send you the images? Perhaps because of this:


Came out a little pixelated though - even with the good paper. I was trying to come up to 11x17, so a smaller print might work. But then what's the fun of a smaller print? Good enough for the office wall though.

Still it'll be nice to get the actual album. This attempted print is from one of the proofs from the wedding album. If I read the thing right I think the actual size is close to twice this big. A memorial commensurate with the occasion if you ask me.

Want to see the proofs? Check here. You can view as a guest if you don't have AOL (and I mean who still has AOL? I should really get into the '90s already). This is a lot less work than looking through the photo proofs was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And people frown at us sheet-printing photos on Peter. . . ;)

David said...

rhip, I believe.