Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ellipses...

Today I reupholstered a chair. Wasn't what I thought I would do today. I figure the cats will have it back to its pre-repair state by morning... Seems to me that families of US servicemen accused of crimes overseas ought not have to panhandle to support their legal representation. We sent them there, we ought to pay... I can't make up my mind when trying to decide between Qdoba and Salsarita's. Good thing there's usually something else to do it for me... The other day I tried to find Giant Tinkertoys online. It's astonishingly difficult... I should be doing precollege evaluation forms. I appear to be blogging... Just once it would be nice to be able to tuck something extra into a budget at work rather than trim the thing down to the bones before we start... The project purchase for the upholstering was a Craftsman Staplegun. It's an ergonomic one with the backward handle... Is it me, or a zombies really "in" right now??? The humidity is finally down to 50% Maybe we can turn the air off tonight... I am wondering lately if blogging will end the ability of show producers to keep their work from being reviewed in preview. Seems unlikely they would make patrons sign non-disclosure agreements... The government seems to be acting real fast to authorize funds for that bridge. Way to save face buys. I guess it wouldn't occur to you to allocate the money to keep things from breaking in the first place. Here's another place where profit motive is not our friend... If you were a high school TD, would you hang an information poster in your shop that was branded by a college program? I just don't know... I think whenever someone calls a lefty a "tax and spend liberal" the retort ought to be "at least I'm not a serial credit abuser." If righties want kudos for cutting taxes, they have to also take the lumps for cutting services - TNSSAAFL... There's a blogaversary in a few days. I wouldn't have thought I would still be at it...

No comments: