Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bubbleworld Ellipses...

When it gets to 20 and that seems warm, then it has been real cold... All of a sudden it doesn't seem like anyone is talking about the governor... I think I am going to miss the Steelers game... Can I tell you how glad I wasn't on that plane? You can probably figure that out yourself... I sure hope the truck starts tomorrow... Death Notices are not the same as News Obits. Death Notices are $7/line/day... So much for Circuit City. I never really cared for it much as it happens... Really, that was a lot of food... I knew Ellen was the fifth... My mom had a lot of clothes, I had to call in a crew... I miss my cats... I am fixing to get ready to learn a whole bunch about parent finance... Really, I think there's nothing wrong with a car with a key, and maybe there is something wrong with a car without a key, maybe... My Facebook has been something really interesting over the last two weeks... I thought I had spent more money, still plenty of time... Obama is a big thing, but I think I will be ok watching it on TV... First Class seats on a flight that lasts barely an hour seem like a waste... There just isn't a good answer to "How are you holding up?" or "How's your dad?" I've given it much thought and can't come up with anything... It's a bummer when the soda from the fridge in the garage turns out to be frozen... There ought to be something more momentous about dropping off a person's entire wardrobe at the donation center, but there isn't... I believe I have nearly depleted my bottle of "I got that"...

No comments: