Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ellipses...

I'm sitting up late typing, why not ellipses? Seems as good an idea as any... It dumped like 8" of snow in Chicago today, look out Yinzburgh... We went to see Bride Wars even though the reviews were brutal. The movie isn't as bad as the reviews make it look... I think IIAPA and LDI might be together in the fall. I hope we send everybody... The hospital today was really uneventful, except for the part where someone ripped off Mrs. TANBI's purse... I miss my cats... Sounds like the US Congress and the Illinois Supreme Court are playing volleyball, just both looked at each other and said: you take it... One of mom's friends wants me to delete a picture on my Facebook, I think maybe she's not ready for Facebook, although I guess I could be wrong... My current situation is not letting me enjoy the end of the Bush administration at all, make sure you take it all in... Dad took the bus to the bookstore yesterday, not like he's trying to prove anything... The end of Stargate Atlantis was wishy-washy, the season finale of Sanctuary was at least as good as the rest of the episodes, but neither match the rerun of The Library episode of Doctor Who I just watched on BBC America... What are we going to do with all this stuff? There's room after room of year after year of it... Big, big Steelers game tomorrow, I hope they're ready... More shovelling today, more at my folks house this winter than at my house all last winter... Could it be that in the opinion of the world it's just going to have to be ok that rockets get fired on Isreal from Gaza? Doesn't seem like it should be, but I think operationally there might not be much else... I keep looking around for my Dad's cat, and then I remember it's in Pittsburgh... I have one thing life to do before classes start that I didn't cover or defer, I guess I better do it soon... Mrs. TANBI and I may have eclipsed our together time limit today... There's no Plaxo app for the iPhone, that (and a slingplayer) was something I was looking forward to... Each day longer it seems like she'll hang on that much longer, but I bet that's not how it'll really happen...

1 comment:

BWard said...

http://www.engadget.com/2008/06/08/sling-announces-proof-of-concept-slingplayer-mobile-for-iphone/

it's being worked on at least...