Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ellipses...

Congrats to the Heinzes on their first production... Where do I send my voucher for stimulus funds? I'll get right on it I promise... The ending to the Robert Parker book I listened to in the car seemed like it was missing a chapter... The Governor of Illinois is clearly missing a few of his marbles... I'm not sure I have thought of everything I am supposed to be doing in Chicago... Of course the Israelis killed Gazan civilians, there's a war on. Not like the people firing rockets into Israel are aiming away from civilians... The car needed a shower today but the first place I went the door was frozen shut... Will pushing the TV changeover back several months really help? I think things would move along much more quickly if they went as scheduled. Nothing woul dmake people upgrade faster than not being able to see TV... I was supposed to be at motor school today. I wonder how it went? I hope it was cool... Really, REALLY nice to hear official plans to close the "enemy combatant" camp... Have you heard of "the Paradox of Thrift?" That saving is great all the time, except when you really need people to spend, then it's not. Bizarre... I've been thinking about writing a post about TV, but I decided I really don't want people to know how much TV I watch. It's not pretty... I hope the city of Pittsburgh gets the money to finish their tunnel. Would suck to wind up with nothing but a hole. Can't think of anything more "shovel ready"... Around Toledo, OH, I drove past an airport runway and got buzzed by a pair of F-16s doing touch-and-go's... I have had more than enough of this weather... The last Westbound rest stop on the Ohio Turnpike is lame, I will have to remember that when it's the first rest stop going Eastbound... I wonder if Obama is going to personally greenlight every expenditure made by companies getting TARP funds... My TV at home is really nice, High Definition, 16:9, with surround. Makes it bittersweet to get invites for movies or sporting events. Everyone ought to come watch by me... Congress wants digital cameras to have to make sounds to keep kids from snapping dirty pics. Somwhow I don't think that will stop them... I keep expecting to see my parent's cat, and forgetting that he's now one of mine and hundreds of miles away... Too bad about superbowl ad rates, I bet they were really looking forward to the $3 million per ad... Today it struck me that my boss' boss' boss just announced to the entire world that I will not be getting a raise for more than two years. I think that sucks... Octuplets, man are those parents going to be tired... I just bought Mrs. TANBI a Kindle, so naturally they are about to drop the Kindle 2...

3 comments:

Katy said...

So Kevin made a baby? or some other Heinzes are putting on a play?

David said...

Kevin says: "I am happy to report that Katharine Isabel Hines was born this morning at
4:50 am, weighing in at 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 20" long. Mother and Daughter
are doing fine. Daddy needs a stiff drink and a serious nap."

Serrano said...

Motor school was cool, thanks for hookin it up.