Sunday, January 04, 2009

From Facebook

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I now have six cats.

2. I used to play the trumpet pretty well.

3. I miss playing ultimate a lot a lot.

4. I really did like living in Las Vegas.

5. I want to be one of the next generation of Rigging Seminar guys.

6. I make quite a bit more than I thought I would when I decided this would be my gig while in college.

7. I watch WAY too much TV and spend WAY too much on cable.

8. I never had a one night stand.

9. I am a PC.

10. I grew up in a huge extended family.

11. Really I think someday I should run for office, but I don't think it will happen.

12. I never had a cavity until I was 26.

13. I am a little bit of a control freak.

14. I am fairly disappointed Orson Scott Card isn't the person I thought he'd be.

15. I have three screws in my wrist.

16. I am a fairly early technology adopter.

No comments: