Thursday, March 26, 2009

Critical Path, Rube Goldberg Day

So today was the day the Freshman Basic PTM class finished their Critical Path project. I'm not sure I can accurately tell you where I get Rube-Goldberg from Critical Path, but once upon a time it made sense to me and so here we are.

This year's group did a lot of construction, and there was a lot of chemistry and electronics. Unfortunately, the machine never managed to complete, even with 10 tries. So last year's crew still reigns supreme with this year and year one being fairly tied.

This year there was an erupting volcano:


a balloon in a tube:


a robot:


and somewhat inauthenticly an EZ button:


I think the EZ button, like many of the accent elements (including Dave-O-Postits) had appeared before.

Here's the video of the last, best attempt:



Anyway, good times all around and now everyone gets a nap!


Previous Forays:

I Have A Lot To Learn About Video






Time's Up!


No comments: