Monday, March 23, 2009

Ellipses...

The blogging thing is hard these days. Not entirely sure why... Must. Do. Taxes. Soon... Today the guy subbing for Rush was infuriating. Kept going on about the high tax rate in Denmark. First, Obama isn't proposing a rate that high, and second - I don't hear them complaining... I appear to be fostering an alien again... Sounds like 15 of the top 20 AIG bonus getters are giving it back. So far so good... Pitt really hasn't looked all that bullet proof at the NCAA's... Anyone want to show my dad how to use the DVD without having to call the cable people? Thanks... Looking more and more like Ultimate weather every day. There was a time when every day looked like that... The stegosaurus fell over. Can't get motivated to right it... Of site someone added Hossfeld to my "missing" list. I wonder what was wrong with on-site... All things being equal I enjoyed Friday's Sarah Connor Chronicles more than Battlestar Galactica - go figure... There isn't much point to a blank page if the very first thing you write down isn't going to work... Gong to a conference isn't so good for the snail mail sorting. I now have a fairly impressive backlog... I never did write a decent Las Vegas wrap up, and now we're clearly onto the Cincinnati wrap up. Life is too fast for blogging... Yesterday I accidentally bought the third Futurama disk again. Gotta go back and get me an "Into the Wild Green Yonder"... Must be getting close to the end of the school year, all the cats need to go to the vet (don't tell them)... I am pretty nearly officially out of lanyards for the School of Drama. I wonder if "due to the current economic conditions," I will be able to get more... There are now several NPR stations in Ohio. I can remember a time when that didn't seem so. I wonder if they are becoming more blue lately... Speaking of Ohio, if King's Island were closer I would SO daytrip there. The coasters look awesome from the highway... I really must grade some of the papers I have in my office sometime soon... It's time to cover up the "no" button in the Crazy Scheme office. Maybe well past time... Somehow the lawn guy is going to go another summer without changing his price. That's four years in a row. Unbelievable... I really, really hope we're done with snow for the year...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

elj said...

Kings Island does indeed have some great coasters. I haven't been there in a couple years, but I remember it being a pretty good park... lots of trees/green areas, not just pavement and sun. Good for a weekend trip or something.

Katy said...

If you still need someone to show your dad how to use his DVD player or whatever it is that he can't figure out, I could make a drive up to Highland Park after work one day. That sounds terribly frustrating.