Thursday, July 28, 2011

140 Characters or Less...

  • 15:09 to hold out and say we won't agree to raising the debt limit until we pass a balanced budget amendment. It's unfair bit.ly/obHnqs #
  • 15:11 @bpeoples that was John McCain on the Senate floor #
  • 17:30 @alfranken this is stupid right, but I don't really want to hear about anything besides how we're breaking the impasse until it's fixed #
  • 18:19 somebody get her a new pair of shorts #
  • 18:20 I have two cats that would like to be adopted. Know anyone that would like a cat? #
  • 18:31 Hello Congress: "If you are going to expect perfect or nothing, you will get nothing every time" #
  • 23:07 @XOMR @giantspatula ooh I got one, I'm not a booth babe- just old. #
  • 23:08 @48v @xomr @keeboch am I above the line? #
  • 10:38 @bpeoples at least you won't need a rag #
  • 12:55 Got a letter today asking if I want to sell my house. I haven't really even finished unpacking yet. Might be premature. #
  • 14:07 Precollege Drafting - Studio Time #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: