Monday, September 17, 2012

Ellipses...

First post to the blog using the tablet and the new keyboard. All I need now is a mouse and I will have succeeded in turning a perfectly good tablet into a pretty lame laptop... Smooth Criminal projects went pretty well. Have to think about some changes for the next time... Beginning to feel confident enough about the Presidential race to maybe spend what money I might on Congress instead... Gave up on Misfits. I feel like a bad sci-fi fan... Mrs. TANBI hooked up Amazon Prime with video streaming, of The West Wing - 24 hour mobile on demand West Wing. There's an unparalleled time killer... Speaking of time killers, my Tiny Tower game is up to 102 floors. I was thinking about calling it quits at 100. Guess that didn't happen... Went to work today on the holiday. Gonna try to have both the holiday and work tomorrow... I've also become a fairly addicted Bejeweled Blitz player. Do yourself a service and don't load games onto your mobile devices, no matter what any 8 year old thinks of your selections... Lots of new TV picking up. Added Mob Doctor and the new JJAbrams to the DVR along with season 2 of Homeland. I've also got high hopes for Last Resort. One would think I would have learned my lesson from Sarah Connors and just not start watching new shows... The hectic pace of my spring semester made me forget that I'd actually managed to make the fall semester pretty manageable... Here's a thought for further discussion later: instead of pouring more money into college and making sure everyone gets to go let's direct that funding to primary and secondary education and make them so good everyone doesn't have to go to college... This morning I was growling at the terrible news coverage on CNN and then I remembered I was watching MSNBC... It's unlikely that Tony Gonzales will manage to land me 23 fantasy points tonight. Maybe I just shouldn't play fantasy football... Getting ready for a week of automation training out West. That should be cool... To those that celebrate: Happy New Year...

No comments: