Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ellipses...

Thundercats, Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, TRON Uprising, Green Lantern the Animated Series, Young Justice, Start Wars Clone Wars, if I like it they're cancelling it.  I am the animation kiss of death...  In case anyone has any swing with this, I am really done with snow for the year...  How to waste a break: don't travel, don't have a list, don't do the things that would be on the list if you had one, stay up late and sleep in.  Check...  Really liking the Roku MSNBC editor's feed: progressive recap every morning...  Have to come up with a USITT presentation on rigging math.  I think I'll try to take care of this one earlier along that last year...  To me the argument is self evident that in a fixed period of time you can do more damage with five 30 round mags than with 15 ten round mags...  They shouldn't, but people coming lately to Doctor Who just irritate me...  Trying really hard to get some landscaping projects started.  Not really sure why it is so hard to spend money...  Is it just me?  The Star Wars Episode VII thing seems to be coming together pretty quickly...  Into the last mini at work next week.  This year really sped by.  I am going to have to change things up to make things go slower...  I am having capital B bizarre dreams these days.  The other day included Led Zeppelin, the Wallace Bowl, Centennial Park, my friend Chris, my Dad, my parents house, ice sculpture, and two living severed heads.  Like I said, bizarre...  Couple of trips coming up: TAIT, USITT, NYC.  I'm gonna miss my house...  Have you heard to Progressive Caucus budget resolution?  That one would be my choice... 

No comments: