Sunday, July 07, 2013

Ellipses...

Got to watch the Open Ultimate Championship game live at home.  Be nice if they could make the leap from ESPN3 to ESPN2 (and cable)...  Sounds like the GOP is gearing up for another spat over the debt ceiling.  They really may be some of my least favorite folks...  The USB input on the projector is too slow to steam video, but probably fine for a standard presentation...  Since I got a stand for my laptop and connected it to a standard keyboard and monitor I haven't moved it...  Really, really enjoying the #NERDLAND show on the MSNBC Weekend lineup...  I may have screwed up a field trip for the prekies.  I'll try better next time...  I have a follow up V.E.T. visit for cat #1 tomorrow.  I am hoping that turns into a surprise visit for cat #5, but I'll have to catch her first...  After buying a cherry pitter so as not to poison myself putting cherries into smoothies I've decided that cherries don't add much to smoothies...  "Pitter" doesn't appear to be a word...  My new office machine is making my laptop seem slow - the circle of life...  I wonder if you never force quit apps in IOS if eventually your device just goes insane...  Went to see "This is the End."  I got the same "written in an afternoon" vibe I got off of "The Three Amigos"...  With all the discussion about Congress missing the deadline to keep student loans down we're missing the point that tuition is just too high...  Although I did dig the Cybermites, this season of Doctor Who is still testing me...  It seems to me like a "pumpkin chuckin" type event based on melon would be a great add to CMU Spring Carnival...  One week gone out of six for Precollege...  Maybe we'll get lucky and Congress will extend the voting rights act supervision to all 50 states.  Yeah, that'll happen...

No comments: