Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ellipses...

Blog something, loser...  I didn't watch even a minute of this year's Tour.  I blame Lance Armstrong...  Don't go to Costco while you are hungry.  It adds up quick...  That thing I used to do with people's AIM accounts just doesn't happen anymore.  I blame Facebook...  When they say "under Obamacare you may not be able to choose your regular doctor" they are being disingenuous.  You may not be able to choose your regular doctor as things were before ACA, and that won't change with ACA.  It's like the Koch brothers never heard the phrase "out of network."  But then they probably have really good insurance...  Supposedly we start the first mainstage build next week.  I'm not holding my breath...  I don't care about the royal baby unless they name him Gib5on - I've got dibs on that...  My summer of walking to work has included an awful lot of driving...  We're playing Settlers of Catan this week.  I guess I should figure out what that is...  For a week it seemed like everyone that authors in my feeds was at ComicCon...  I meant to see Pacific Rim on the Mills IMAX like two weekends ago.  Must not have been a priority...  Precollege is half over.  I gave drafting assignment #4 today, although everyone is still deep in assignment #3...  I'm up to the M's in my 50 states of shops on the tumblr - Maryland today.  I'm starting to try to come up with useful applications of the data...  We're doing something wrong with our precollege assistant hiring.  Alternately all of our students are doing something right in their summer job seeking...  I bought a refurbished freezer.  Now I find myself worrying that it will never turn off, or that when it turns off it will never turn on again.  No, I never have trouble coming up with things to worry about...  The real estate mogul plans flared again briefly this weekend.  Maybe after the refi...  For a moment I had my RSS zeroed out yesterday.  Now we're back up over 1000.  Maybe it's time to cull some feeds...  I really wish I would quit stumbling over "past" and "passed"...  They are going to hold up the debt ceiling over a repeal of the ACA.  Sure hope the Democrats stand their ground...

No comments: