Monday, July 29, 2013

Ellipses...

If you haven't read "Ready Player One" and we're roughly the same age, you really should do that right now...  It's nice to see income inequality making some press again.  It's like the President and the folks at The Newsroom coordinated message calendars...  I need a really good wire management solution - well, two really good solutions; one for a laptop dock and the other for a digital home theatre...  Do I need another watch?  Probably not...  Got a picture today I would really like to share with my folks.  That probably won't be happening...  I wish bugs weren't attracted to screens...  Four weeks gone and no Facebook requests from the prekies.  I guess maybe there's some learned behavior there kicking in...  If I had a basement arcade I would need a Tempest, a Defender, and a Galaga...  Looks like no Melissa this summer...  If anyone is keeping track, I've finished Ultraviolet 44 and have moved on to the second season of Breakout Kings...  TNT and TBS updated their iOS apps today to include live streams.  I wonder why they don't have similar Roku apps...  There's probably a whole new Technical Direction class in my Evernote.  Now I just have to remember to look at it, and find time for the content...  I'm with Ms. Warren, banking should be boring...  Speaking of, how long until we get a Capital Steps show:  Mrs. Warren's Profession?  Shouldn't take long...  Saw Mr. Hales on the TAITStages show tonight.  I think that's leaves on Mr. Siebert on my CMU/TAIT bingo card...  Missing my chat experience some I think.  Maybe time to look into a new desktop client...

No comments: