Monday, October 07, 2013

Ellipses...

Posting tempo is up.  That's good.  Content tempo, that's something else...  I hope the Boehner that talked about the debt ceiling last week is the one that will deal with it next week...  My fantasy team was winning at the end of the day yesterday and the #1 pick hadn't played yet...  Overall I think I am more comfortable with special ops missions than I am with drone strikes.  I imagine the soldier's families would not agree with me...  I finished off Caprica.  That deserves its own post.  Now I am putting down the very end of Fringe...  How is it that under the current system a kid without a boarding pass even gets to a gate let alone on a plane?  The TSA is simply amazing...  The PTM Professional Practice class schedule is finally set.  I like doing the class, but arranging all the guests is harder than coming up with something to say myself...  The PLASA London show is on right now.  I think I might start angling to go to that show next year...  No Steelers game this weekend.  At least there's no Steeler's loss from this weekend...  Still looking for new homes for thee cats by the end of the month.  Got some leads, but nothing firm yet...  Skype just hasn't been the same for me as AIM...  I have a sinking suspicion the Podcast isn't going to happen this week...  It feels a lot like the government shut down ought to be a bigger deal than it seems to be...  Homeland is back.  I hope Carrie doesn't spend the whole season sedated...  The wheels really came off my day today when Kevin left with EMS.  He's fine...  I like my Pebble, but that Samsung watch looks pretty cool...  The next version of the Gilboa Sukkah should probably involve Thompson's Water Seal...  The Pirates are in the playoffs this year.  It will take more than that to get my attention...  Woot has been a really unfortunate addition to my feeds.  On the other hand, I now have a new laser and an Evolution saw...  Sounds like my sister is buying a very nice house in the suburbs.  Good for her...  Most of the reporting on last week's local #1 strike was about the salaries, but the dispute was more of of jurisdiction...  Beginning to think I ought to ban streaming video during production hours... 

No comments: