Monday, October 21, 2013

Ellipses...

Well, I finished my mid-semester grades on time, but I still wound up with a thick stack of work to grade at the end...  Although not nearly what was predicted it does look like Yinzer Nation will win this week...  I think this week I will order something from Amazon every day.  That free Prime shipping can not be a sales winner for them...  It's going to break my heart, but I think I will throw away an exercise bike because it has a bad head unit...  Dude came to check out my furnace two weeks ago.  He was supposed to call with the price for a part.  I'm pretty sure he's blowing me off (might have expected that from the guy that was debugging the blower)...  Still not walking, still not biking...  The last two weeks have really screamed by...  There's part of me nosing round the idea of a new truck.  Based on prior behavior that would mean I should buy something around 2017...  Full day of class today on that video from a few days ago...  50% of my guests for tomorrow's class begged off.  Good thing I have a weekly back up date.  I'm sure the students love it though...  Not much on the news without a manufactered crisis...  Pounding down old episodes of Archer off of Netflix.  If you haven't seen it I would put it under "must see"...  Was it really necessary for Alien and Blade Runner to exist in the same continuity?  I think maybe that's not helping either film...  Was nice for the Steelers to pick up another win after such a lousy start...  Never got downtown to see the duck.  By the time we were ready to go the news was saying it was mobbed (and there were home Pitt and Steeler games)...  We could really use a new projector in 209 - or if not new, at least brighter...  Many of the people around me are currently infirm.  It's no fun...  Still looking for new homes for three cats.  Give me a shout if you've got any ideas...

No comments: