Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ellipses...

There's a new color on a wall of our house, it's blue.  There is no significance to that choice...  Not thinking my fantasy team is going to have a good day...  The government is still shut down.  We really ought to do something about that...  Mrs. TANBI sampled McDonald's Mighty Wings.  The review says she'd have them again...  Do you think it's a possibility that the behavior of the current Congress will get smarter people to run for office?  Maybe in both parties?  I sure hope so...  I have a mountain of cardboard piled up in the garage.  I should really do something with it or get it to recycling...  I went looking online for pictures of something I managed over a decade ago and apparently it is still in use.  Well done Woody and Mr. Kucik...  Still no Roku Slingbox channel.  That's too bad...  We saw Gravity in 3D IMAX the other night.  It is worth going to the IMAX...  There was an Ender's Game preview before the movie.  I think it is now far enough along to really start worrying that film will suck (I'm still not really over Starship Troopers)...  We got a record number of packages last week.  I think it's fairly likely our local UPS, USPS, and FedEx guys have just about had it with us...  Two weeks ago I told one of my team's "please try very hard not to destroy us."  An email I got last night suggests maybe I wasn't specific enough...  There was an article yesterday suggesting that Obama is going to have a big win coming out of this garbage.  That would be nice...  Everything I like to wear is currently in the laundry.  A wiser man would take everything left in the bedroom and box it up...  Fingers crossed for the Steelers tomorrow.  0-5 might have a lingering effect on the city as a whole - more than a 30' duck can solve... 

No comments: