Monday, January 07, 2019

Ellipses...

Really, I can't overstate how little I care about this football game.  Might still be watching it though...  This vacation came with one alcoholic drink.  Somewhere along the way we became serious lightweights...  Looks like the shutdown continues.  Since the restart will at this point look like a capitulation it might continue forever on principle.  That's pretty sad...  The other day I had two devices tracking my steps for the day.  At the end of the day there was a 2000 step discrepancy between them.  That doesn't increase my confidence in either...  Which is worse: not making the playoffs like the Steelers, or losing the wildcard on a missed field goal with no time left like the Bears?  I think maybe the Bears...  The Southwest app sends an alert when it is time to check in for your flight.  It might be just a little more useful if it sent the alert with 2 minutes to go.  Alerted on time resulted in B38...  If you are AirBNBing your place, do everyone a favor and leave an extra HDMI cable pre-run to a TV input.  That'll keep folks from poking around behind your set...  I have a list of changes I would like to see implemented by the NFL...  After having it in a rental car for a week I give a thumbs-up to Apple car play.  Waze is super on the console display...  In hindsight I now believe that stalling out Obama's Supreme Court pick merited European type protests.  They don't happen here, but that was likely the moment...  There's an OHOP in Lake Worth...  We didn't go...  The Fossil people couldn't tell me how to bring back the watch face I deleted.  It is still a nice watch...  The "Who Years Day" Doctor Who episode was pretty good.  I continue to be impressed by the latest iteration...  We don't have a 4K TV and they've announced 8K TVs.  We're not keeping up.  That's a lot of Ks... 

No comments: