Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Ellipses...

I know, I know, I'm late.  It shouldn't be so difficult to manage three posts each week and yet week after week it proves a challenge.  I really am trying...  Sunday I watched quite a bit of Rent Live even though it was really live to tape and it's not something I am particularly drawn to.  I feel like I have a sort of professional obligation to watch these shows...  After a couple of exchanges with the Fossil social media people I am coming to the conclusion that there is no purpose to their app on the watch...  Ok, no shit, it is really cold out.  There are other places that have played a significant role in my life that are currently colder, so I guess no complaining.  But, really, it is really cold here today...  There's a lot of conversation in the media about what the Steelers should do with Brown.  Whatever they decide I don't think it will be because they heard something in the media...  We had CM Motor School this week at work.  I successfully re-certified.  A certification I have nearly zero chance of ever really using...  I'm not really confident that we'll be closer to a border solution two weeks from now than we are today.  That level of confidence is not raised by the discovery that the executive briefing materials on the subject might just be Sicario: Day of the Soldado...  It was -4 here today.  In Australia it was 125.  When I lived in Vegas I always thought I preferred the heat to the cold - and certainly the snow...  If you have a secret to finding and hiring good home contractors I would love to have it.  We're looking at a phase two for our house and it is proving to be difficult...  My doctor's office sent me a message through the secure portal yesterday to tell me they would be closed today.  Today they sent me another one that said tomorrow they would be open.  I didn't have an appointment on either day...  There's a Pandora station that basically only plays "Baby Shark."  This is something I wish I didn't know...  In case I forgot to say something about it: it is really cold...

No comments: