Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Ellipses...

Here it is Wednesday and I haven't done my post for Monday.  The video buys me a little slack I guess, but really...  Kerning is the horizontal space between letters.  Leading is the vertical space between lines.  Why I know that I do not remember...  The collective frustration vented on social media when we have snow can't be helping anyone.  Winding each other up really does help to wind each other up...  I am having as much trouble keeping up with pictures for the Friday Photos as I am with all the other posts...  There are quite a few problems with the scanning and 3D printing element of the plot of Oceans 8...  Today I talked for 80 minutes about stationary shop tools.  The ScenoFab syllabus really needs a top to bottom overhaul...  This week was the start of PT for this thing we've been trying unsuccessfully to solve for nearly a year.  Pretty sure it made things worse...  At 10:43 every night the NAS turns on and starts blinking.  It constantly freaks me out.  The logs say it isn't someone logging on from outside.  Not sure if I should believe that...  We're rejiggering the schedule for the end of the semester in a way that undoes one of the most significant things I did while I was in leadership.  I'm trying not to be too irritated...  Mrs. TANBI and I are gathering bids for a project in our basement.  I wouldn't have thought it, but it appears that the price for any job is about $8k.  Hasn't mattered what the scope of work is, the cost seems to be the same...  Nobody wants the TRS-80 Color Computers I have in my basement.  Something tells me my parents should have pitched them decades ago...  The NBA All Star Game has even less defense than I remember it having.  I don't remember it having much to begin with.  Well maybe a little in the fourth quarter...  The worst part about a lot of the news these days is how much the leadership has known for a very long time and has simply chosen to overlook.  They have an oversight responsibility not an overlook responsibility...  When I saw The Lego Movie I fell asleep.  The boy had just been born and I was tired all the time.  When I saw The Lego Movie 2 I fell asleep.  I would say it has something to do with Lego movies, but I made it through The Lego Batman Movie...  

No comments: