Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Fun with Photoshop

Who would have thought that to get married in this day and age that you had to be able to do digital artwork and construct web pages? I swear I think we've made many things in life more complicated than they have to be. I feel like I am doing marketing for a show.



Now all we have to do is figure out the whole guestlist thing so we know who to send these to.

Ok, well actually thats not "all we have to do" there's quite a bit more. This whole process is a real good measure of how you're going to do after the wedding. And I thought buying a house was hard. That was easy compared to this. Please feel free to expound if you have wedding or wedding planning advice.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Why do you have to send out "Save the Date" cards? Can't you just call them? Who plans that far ahead except for the people actually getting married? Getting married seems insanely complicated or maybe people just make it tougher than it needs to be.

Peg said...

Great photo. I appreciate Save the Date cards for two reasons; one, at this point in my life it really is helpful to know for work & schedule planning purposes that, no matter what, nothing can be scheduled on that particular date, or the day before, or the day after; and two, I think they help to promote and prolong the excitement and enthusiasm. Strictly necessary? Of course not. All you NEEED are the two of you and the religious or public official of your choice. But it's a great teaser and much appreciated.