Monday, September 27, 2004

My head is packed full of good ideas.

No, its snot.

Today, once again, I am left to marvel at the ability of the human body to create with nothing. This has to be more than a zero sum game. Some kind of perpetual motion machine applied to material, without question putting out more matter than is going in.

Sometimes while in this state I wonder about the utility that we are missing, and truthfully downright wasting with the use of anti-histamines and decongestants. Can you envision a car that runs on snot? Fields fertilized by snot? Snot as livestock feed? Buildings built out of solid snot bricks? Engines lubricated with snot? The middle east is such a dry climate, I bet we could rule the world if we could just shift from an oil to a snot economy. Probably easier than hydrogen anyway. Do you think when the political candidates talk about "bio-mass" that they are really talking about snot? Because I assure you "mass" is exactly the type of vocabulary I would use to describe it.

Well, it can't last forever. I hope it can't last forever. Where did I leave that Allegra?

Please disregard this post. It's just the snot talking.

No comments: