Thursday, September 02, 2004

Shoe Psyche

Used to be, when I played ultimate in college, that getting a new pair of cleats would make the next few games that much more special. We used to call that the "shoe psyche." Since then I have found that the shoe psyche applies to many other items as well. I definitely get it from new office supplies, just makes me feel more organized. I bet you get it from a new car, but I would have to buy one to know.

Today I have computer shoe psyche.

The new machine arrived today. P4, 512RAM, and all the trimmings. The cherry on the top? 19" flat screen digital monitor. Its just too huge. I can't get over it. I opened excel and it was HUGE.

Definite shoe psyche.

Lots of cool stuff - got to go figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There doesn't seem to be a place to comment on your profile, so you lose and get to think that I was really excited about your computer shoe psyche. Did you *really* put in one of your interests as office supplies? Did google suggest it to you or did you think of it entirely on your own? Is there a group for stapler collectors?
Katy