Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This stuff rocks

A link of the day.

You know those motivational posters you see advertised in the airline magazines, "Successories?" They all have language like:


Collaborate
“Meeting people halfway is the most significant trip we can take. We don’t work for each other…we work with each other.”

Some of them are kind on nice in a very corporate, smarmy kind of way. I've yet to work in a place that actually diplays any of these things. Through another blog I recently found a supplier that might lead me to purchase some of these on my own. Do check them out:

http://www.despair.com/index.html

Just exactly up my alley. I thought this one would be perfect for the wall of the Oval Office these days:

Take a peek through their whole inventory. It's pretty neat.

No comments: