Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blogis Interruptis

So I was all ready to do a post yesterday. It had a title and everything: "THIS IS HOW YOU RUN A BOWLING ALLEY." It was a post about a particular cut in Ultimate that you run against a zone defense. See I had come out the door at school, and the weather was real nice, and it was really windy, and I thought "good zone day," and then I heard in my head this guy screaming this is how you run a bowling alley!!!

But, last night when I would have written this treatise on zone-O the Verizon DSL at my house got all Comcastic - which is to say it crapped out.

And so the same thing happened to my post. :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had never considered that team strategy would be connected directly to the conditions of the field of play. Kinda like having a special play for when the ice rink gets too foggy.