Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ellipses...

Enough with this weather crap. I mean I am glad we got rain instead of snow, but I didn't want rain either... Apparently there are people that think my office couch needs a pillow with the word "HOTTIE" on it... If I have said it once I must have said it hundreds of times, the thing about giving homework is that you have to grade it... I don't understand the concept of a slow news cycle. I think its more about lackluster reporting... I missed the first half of my show Friday. Someone is going to have to teach me about torrents... Tomorrow maybe I will clean the garage. Probably I won't, but maybe I will... I wanted the leftover Mac & Cheese w/Chicken, but alas it was gone... The cats don't appear to be all that concerned about the pet food recall... Monday is Tax Day. The Tax Guy has our stuff. I wonder if we'll be getting anything back this year. Apparently I did just enough freelance work as to be completely useless... This week at work I was glad to have read Are You There God, It's me Margaret. Who knew that would come in handy 30 years later... Traci apparently tracked down the Cami in the pictures I posted a few days ago. Their 20 year reunion is coming up... The last show of the season is into their tech rehearsals. What will my shop do now? We will have to come up with something besides labeling... I have a new stapler. I couldn't be happier... BabelBabe's birthday is coming up. Should we do something here to celebrate? She's a reciprocal linker, that should earn her something... I have to stop reading Toolmonger. The links direct to Amazon make things way too easy... The GPS thinks that "The Waterfront" is "The Waterworks." Silly GPS, and more importantly too bad for anyone unsig it that doesn't know the difference... I got a $40 tool belt for $9. I didn't really want a tool belt, but I guess if you have to get one by mistake this is a nice way to get it... Mrs. TANBI and I went out for dinner and came home with a TV. I guess that makes as much sense as going out for patio furniture and coming home with kittens... I got my inbox down to zero this week. Now I am working on the "to do" box. I think it is achievable, although I don't know what I will do then... Carnival is this coming weekend. Bring a raincoat... How many missing emails do you think equals an eighteen minute gap? I can't wait to find out...

No comments: