Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ellipses...

Happy "mission accomplished" day... I haven't written for a long time... There are things in the back of a clothes dryer that are sharp... Often I think it is more advantageous to engage rather than to evade... The President really is unfortunate... Tax refund came quickly this year... Bean ripped a small hole in my head the other night... Written correspondence as a form may be over rated... Since I have been following The Sartorialist I think maybe its stupid people get paid to be models... Genesis is playing a show in Pittsburgh. I think it may have been too long... Let me tell you, that was quite a pile of draftings to grade... Recently I contemplated having a class run around the building. Then I remembered you can't run around the building anymore... Also the Vice-President really is unfortunate... I sent my picture to the cheeseburger people, now we wait and see... I gave a job reference for someone I hadn't anticipated today, neither had she... I miss Battlestar Gallactica... I got a free laptop. It sounds like such a good thing... Only three days of class left, then I think a long nap... I sent my clean funding bill idea to Nanci Pelosi's office. I doubt they'll use it, but it would be neat if they did... I forgot what I was going to say... What does it mean if an assignment that has worked for years suddenly stops working? I don't know either... I was supposed to go to NYC soon, I don't think I will... Now that there are two pieces of exercise gear in the house I am finding I exercise twice as much... Someone should explain to PENNDOT that is an exit is closed, the sign identifying the closing should be before the prior exit, not after... The Attorney General also is fairly unfortunate, and I'm not too keen on the Secretary of State either - she used to be our National Security Adivsor, what was up with that? Unfortunate... I am watching Pain Killer Jane because I can't be bothered not to, but if it disappeared I don't think I would miss it... I am really, really ready for May...

No comments: