Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ellipses...

It hasn't been that long, but Kate inspired me... W doesn't think there's any good reason to tell our enemies when we are leaving Iraq. That sounds to me like he's saying it's a bad idea. W, there are no bad ideas... There will be 48 more episodes of LOST. I think they should go on hiatus until they're all done and then show them on 48 consecutive nights... Do you think if you hear yourself say "Let's try unwarranted praise and see if it achieves what well meaning discipline has failed to deliver" that you're really just out of ideas??? I have not seen Spiderman 3. I hear it is bad. Maybe I can't be bothered... I still am having no luck finding a driveway guy... All of a sudden I am the academic CV expert. I am not sure why, but ok I guess... When gas hits $4/gal I think I may have to go into work with Mrs. TANBI... A lot of people are on my "you owe me" list today, not that they'll ever know for sure... Classes are over, man did that go by quick... Happy hour at Mad Mex ends at seven and then starts again at eleven. Someone remind me of that the next time... I am inclined to believe that every side job ought to pay for one new tool... I priced a laptop yesterday, then I changed my mind... We're starting to get a preview of that whole summer humidity thing... Where are the people that were scandalized over Imus now that Limbaugh/Shanklin's "Berak the Magic Negro" is in the news??? I think that the Bulls playing the Pistons in the playoffs is just perfect, like going back to the 90's... My printer has come back from the dead. It's like it went on vacation. Either that or it saw it could be replaced for less than $40... Stargate will be ending soon. That's a bummer... Mrs. TANBI and I cannot figure out vacation plans. Please send good ideas by way of this space... Shoe competition starts tomorrow...

2 comments:

Katy said...

Toronto!

or Austin!

Kate said...

Israel.

Haha. That made me laugh to think about you actually coming all the way over here. And you want to talk preview of summer? It's wicked hot here. but Katy's idea of Austin was quite good. It's one of my favorite cities. I could reccomend some great places to eat there!! Mmmm....damnit, now I want mexican food, and that is just NOT something they do here....

I saw Spiderman 3 last night. Maybe it was the fact that it was the first time I've been to a movie theatre in 4 months, but I rather enjoyed it. It was too long and not AS good as the first two, but still a good movie if you like that kind of thing...

Also, I got an ellipses mention that had nothing to do with mowing lawns or flooding Tina's house. Awesome.