Monday, May 19, 2008

Ellipses...

The cat just tried to give me a C-Section. I think she might need to go back to med school... Going on my summer schedule tomorrow - read: probably not going to the office... I could do with less Geata singing... Two game sevens in the NBA playoffs and I hardly noticed. So sad... School's out for the summer. Purnell is so sleepy... Really I think there's a logical gap in the argument that because Obama couldn't beat Clinton in a given state that somehow he'd also lose that state to McCain... All that stuff I printed with "assistant professor" a couple of years ago, now I have to print them with "associate professor." I guess thats the sort of problem one wants to have... The Pens are in the Stanley Cup finals. Allegheny County productivity is about to take a dip... I haven't seen Speed Racer yet, but I think they're getting the shaft... I did see Iron Man. Iron Man is the shit... This is about the time I went a little spending crazy last year. I hope I can show a little more restraint this time around... I wonder if theres a business to be run doing all the bidding and drawing for every summer stock in the country out of one central office... Been a few weeks now and the rental company hasn't billed me for that exploding window, maybe they're being reasonable... It's better for me when there aren't cookies in the house... I can't help myself, every time Hackers is on I have to watch... Don't forget to vote in the shoe poll...

No comments: