Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ex-congressman becomes Libertarian '08 candidate

CNN.com: "'We have only 163 days to win this election -- do not waste one single day,' Barr told supporters at the Libertarian National Convention in Denver, Colorado."
How can they nominate Bob Barr? This is probably the most recognizable of the impeachment managers from the circus that was the congressional prosecution of Bill Clinton. I have never heard this man's opinion of anything and I dislike him - stronger than "dislike" communicates.

The only way a Libertarian candidate has any chance at all is to pull independents like me, Republicans, and Democrats. I don't know about other indys or Republicans, but I can't see a single Democrat with any kind of memory voting for this guy.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the race, also ran, Bob Barr.

No comments: