Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thursday and Friday Semester Reviews

I've fallen behind. I swear I have not been this out of gas at this point of the year since starting this gig. But, I guess it is only fair that I should be as wrecked as the students.

Thursday AM Session:

During this session I told a student that their road to success lay through relaxing their bowels. People pay a lot of money for this kind of advice. Sometimes I wonder why.

So here's Derek...

... he's my Entertainment Engineering student. Take that UNLV.

Next comes Chapel...

... her dad is apparently a chicken champion or something.

Next we have Katie...

... who found some time for Scene Painting.

And then we have Rico...

... who will be back to Williamstown.

Then we have Rebecca...

... and Susan's back.

Thursday AM Shoe winner:

Rebecca


Thursday PM Session:


In this session, Anne asked a student: "What's your number one priority?" I explained to those close by in a hushed voice that my #1 priority is to not get any on the seat, and that we didn't even want to talk about my #2 priority, and then after a second that actually my #2 priority was also not to get any on the seat.

We begin with Alex...


... who will follow Kevin and I to Hudson (Don't eat QPC's off the roach coach).

And then 452...

... she thinks she has to get more comfortable turning in work late.

We wrap up with Yi-Lin...

... who explained that if I were to drop her from the program she expects me to cover the plane ticket home - business class.

Thursday PM shoe winner:

Naomi

Friday AM Session:

I don't have anything clever to say about this session. I was almost late because of traffic (ok because I could not get out of bed). The work lights were on. I like it better that way.

We have Harriet...

... with a collection of nicely matted paperwork. She can't control the weather.

And then Maddie...

... who apparently just finished the "semester of binders."

Our Ms. Boyce...

... really that looks a little casual, yes?

Friday AM shoe winner:

Harriet

Friday PM Session:

Narelle didn't see any of these people.

The afternoon begins with Aaron...

... who finally got his legs under him.

Next we have Jeannie:

... that's a working oleo model, very nice.

And the week winds up with Varsenik...

... who had a really tough semester, but managed a smile at the end.

Friday PM shoe winner:


Jeannie

Four sessions down, five to go. Woohoo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Polka dot shoes are mine.