Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Semester Reviews - Day Three

Day three; I am going to keep up so I don't forget who's shoes I am looking at.

Morning Session:

This was a session fairly lightly loaded with PTM students. The random this has come up with some odd groupings this year.

First up, Alana...

... apparently I nuked out an entire speech by getting caught up.

And then Julianna...

... she segregated work from my classes to the right side of her board.

Monday morning shoe winner:

Alana

Afternoon session:

The luck of the draw gave us a session with only one woman (really cut down the shoe suspense) and no costume students at all. I guess maybe I will have to skew the random for balance in the future.

We begin with Bryan...

... who I compared to a glass on the edge of a table. It made sense at the time.

Then we have Eric...

... who I said doesn't talk enough, but Dick says I am wrong.

And then Ryan...

... S-O-L-E-N-O-I-D, OK?

Afternoon shoe winner:

Laura
(in a sort of forfeit)

Just the one morning and then Thesis presentations remain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's Laura, not Elize.

David said...

oops, me too. Sorry Laura.