Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ellipses...

No ellipses on the page right now, so it must be time... 37 posts in June, pretty easy to tell school is out... Melissa didn't blog about the DC show, too bad... Firefox 3's spell checker doesn't understand contractions. I wonder how long it will be until they patch that... All five cats need to go to the vet, any volunteers? Really, I think I will pay... WGN is sure excited they are running ET this weekend. I don't know why... Did you notice the Supreme Court giving Exxon that huge sloppy blowjob? That was unfortunate... If you buy four pounds of grapes and four pounds of strawberries at the Costco, you have to eat them... I am glad the Captain of the Cornelia Marie didn't have any broken ribs, or lung cancer... I didn't even know there was a bike race in town. It looked pretty cool on TV... Mrs. TANBI and I can't decide on 4th of July plans. We're running out of time... Are the Cubs for real? I can't help but watch... I didn't miss BSG at all last Friday. An *outstanding* Doctor Who episode probably had something to do with that... We really liked The Donnovan House Hotel in Washington DC, if you go, and they're having a special, you should check it out... The prekies are all pretty small, pretty young, and XX - well mostly. I don't actually teach until a week from Friday... Quick trip to Chicago coming up. Dad's going in for a repair... I'm looking at smartphones again, not sure why... The scale at the Air & Space Museum (yes, the Earth one) said I lost some weight. I wonder if they rig it so people feel good during their visit... If Jagr returns to Pittsburgh would he be a hero or a dick? Either way it will be interesting... I think I may be getting a vacation from the Green Page. Now I just need someone to be me on this page for a while... I still owe a spring shoe winner and spring semester all David honor roll. Maybe tomorrow...

5 comments:

Katy said...

I'm sleeping in and then going to a BBQ on the 4th with the Knitters. I suggest that you find some knitters and attend their bbq. =)

D Holcomb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D Holcomb said...

You don't have to eat all of the strawberries from Costco. You should eat whatever food you buy, though. So, I get the sentiment.

Try buying less (this from a confirmed Costco shopper). Or try buying local...or both...
http://mypithyblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/groceries-delivered-woo-hoo.html

chris k said...

Jagr will always be a whiny baby, now Hossa, that was a dick move.

David said...

yeh, we have a box, all the rhubarb and kale we need...