Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ellipses...

This LoudTwitter thing makes it really hard to not post, don't want to look like I'm slacking, even if I am... First class went ok, almost everyone seemed interested... That game: http://tinyurl.com/6aka3y - driving me nuts, cannot get past level three, it sucks your life away, hour after hour. I haven't had that happen with a game in ages... I redid course descriptions today, again. With the pace of our curricular review, by the time the catalog is published the descriptions - sometimes even the courses are no longer correct... I am REALLY worried the entire economy is going to collapse. That article tying commodities prices to the mortgage mess really rung my bell. Today I thought about withdrawing half our money from the bank... Chemers gave my url to all the prekies, not cool, they are supposed to have to learn to use Google and everything. Maybe I will give out his blog address... Oh, and by the way, even if the entire economy does collapse, I don't want the current administration to fix it. Someone send them on vacation... If you use Google Reader, give me your handle so I can see your "shared items." My shared items ROCK... My brother-in-law is interneing at SI for Kids in NYC this summer and they didn't send him to the All Star Game. That blows... I signed up for a class at LDI, so I'm goin to Vegas. Now I have to decide how much more of LDI I should see... Still trying to figure out how to get my dad to want to quit smoking... The Closer came back tonight. It's waiting on the DVR. That's some good TV... I saw an ad for a job in the Science Fiction part of the Experience Music Project. Would it be cool to be head of education for a SciFi museum? It unfortunately appears I may be over educated (read: will want more money than they will pay)... Today as part of a pitch to a prospective grad student I said at one point "I don't know why that happens, it's possible we just suck." I have to work on my patter... No news is good news from Chicago, but I really ought to call tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dboev,

Just to let you know, Doc didn't give away the link, I googled you before I came and have been reading this blog religiously since then. Don't pull out all your money or you'll be responsible for a bank run like the 20's and everyone will hate you. Except me. I saw the dinosaur picture; I'm excited. I look forward to rigging tomorrow.

Also, I passed by your room today, you might want to try having the lights on like the Captain next door.