Monday, July 28, 2008

Ellipses...

Dino workshop is coming... Is it worth purifying all the water if only 2% gets consumed? Makes you think... The Monica Goodling report has me irritated. She should be deported or something... Now taking bids on a gravel driveway rehab... Dark Night on IMAX was awesome, and as a bonus there were only trailers for IMAX films, and no commercials... I did an "are you internet famous" thing today. I got a zero... Mad Men is back, after watching the room appears to be filed with smoke, which you hardly can see behind Joan's bosom... First show is ready for a WAG pass... I'm purging 9 years of paper files. Have to remember to lubricate the shredder... I think I am going to see if I can negotiate some kind of frequent flyer program for my dad at the hospital... I know sometimes he's hard to listen to, but we need people like Michael Savage, sort of a counterweight to a lot of the rest of what we hear... Now Wal-Mart is into the locovore movement, what do you do when such an awful company does something so socially responsible? Guess be thankful for small favors... I still can't beat level four... Is comic-con really so important? News to me... The next two weeks are going to be big for printing, got to run new renewal binders... My twitterverse is growing, but very slowly... I'm not watching Operation Kill, but I think I should be... I don't like to think about it, but school starts real soon... Did you hear the Iraqis won't have an Olympic team this year? I think we're going backwards sometimes... Watching Black Gold? Some real American work ethic on display there... I think when he was there speaking Obama should have said to the Germans: "Today, I too am a donut." That would have been so cool...

No comments: