Monday, November 03, 2008

Ellipses...

It's not enough to think about it... Quicklinks and passing chain and e-tape, oh my!!! I actually read the Craigslist adds in my feeds, I never do that... This weekend was a high water mark for work email I think...It's not enough to talk to friends about it... I missed the Steelers today, but tomorrow will be all Steelers. I guess it's worth it... RoLaren is in jail, two days down on a seven day sentence for peeing on her human... If you really don't know how your video camera works, you probably shouldn't delete things... All the leaves are gone, it's great having a drainage ditch in the back yard... I was hoping my grausing would turn up on Consumerist. It didn't... Mrs TANBI did all my laundry. How cool is that? I'm gonna have to come up with something good in exchange... It's not enough to argue with friends about it... I don't think my parents are ever going to move to Pittsburgh. Not sure how to feel about that... I hardly noticed the World Series. No Cubs, no attention... I "space-bagged" my shorts and golf shirts today. I guess the summer is really gone... McCain wasn't half bad on SNL, not that I think it will get him any votes. That man could come paint my house and I still wouldn't vote for him... It's not enough to talk to strangers about it... Didn't strike me until tonight, but Caribou Barbie is the new Katherine Harris... Did I mention how cool my birthday was this year? No? Well it was... Don't blame me if you don't like the crits schedule. Someone else was the culprit this time - for work-study... Looks like we're having an orphan Thanksgiving at Casa de TANBI. Let me know if you need a place to feast... It's not enough to donate your Facebook status for it... With all the shows posting their closing notices and regionals closing their doors around the country, it's not the best time to be in the theatre career evangelizing business... Those people at AOL deleted all my early images. Who would have thought AOL would have dumped me before I dumped AOL? Not me... I begin to wonder if I have ruined facebook for my students... After 8 years one can reasonably buy a new mattress without fretting about it, yes? That's what I thought... It's not enough to blog about it... David Tennant is quitting Doctor Who. I've really enjoyed his work, but I don't know if I care... Good thing I didn't post my junk on the tubes. That would have been embarrassing - Google never forgets... Think it means anything that even with only 2 or 3 assignments everyone needs extensions? Makes me think I should have stayed with the 8 assignment plan... My Gorillapod needs replacing. I'm uncertain the designers have longevity in mind...When the day comes, you have to get up and go at 7am to DO it... I wonder if there's still any hope of the folks coming here for Thanksgiving... Got to remember to pay bills this week, and grade papers... I just watched "Recount" on HBO. Do you think if Gore could have seen into the future that he would have kept fighting? Do you think it would have made a difference? I don't think hindsight really is 20:20... My doctor friends have added another to their brood. Congratulations Debi & Noam... This is going to be a historic week. Don't miss it... SO THIS TUESDAY GET OUT OF BED AND DO IT...

No comments: