Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ellipses...

Game night went ok, even with diminished attendance... Not sure I can get behind Hilary for SecState, wondering about McCain for Secretary of Veteran's Affairs... Hoping that when concerning the CRC no news is good news, but I don't know... I did pretty much take Friday off, but I worked extra hard on Thursday... There are now less people that haven't responded than people not coming for Thanksgiving on Facebook, if you want to come send me an email... Booked me some USITT this week, full conference, PDW, big fun... My weather thingy says there's a 100% chance of rain tomorrow, so sad... 4:00pm on a Friday is an excellent time to go to CostCo in case you were wondering... I think we may be making some headway on hiring me a new boss... I missed Ms. Etheridge on Oprah talking about Prop8... Even while falling behind I have made a huge dent in my email que, pretty much up to date there... It doesn't seem fair that none of the wii recharge gear is compatible across brands... This week I had a glorious phone conversation with my mom, really cannot wait to do that again... Plywood prices have me perturbed. I was going to buy nice stock for this project my kids are doing, but it looks like we're going to have to go with OSB... It's getting harder and harder to prevent three consecutive Shorties... I bought the cats a new toy, it's freaking them out... The DVR is up to 92% got to watch me some TV... There's a new hardware show in Denver right now I wish I could have gone to... Cleaning the carpets helped everywhere but in the basement, still got to figure out something more there... Should I get a t-mo G-1? I kinda want one... If this post is any evidence, I am a little out of the news loop this cycle... Here's hoping for a productive weekend...

No comments: