Saturday, November 29, 2008

Ellipses...

We didn't have nearly the leftover turkey we thought we'd have... I watched SCC online Monday because I thought I'd missed it, looks like I watched this coming Monday's show... India is really hard to wrap my head around... You'd think that a trampling death would be enough to get a store to end "doorbuster" promotions... There's a whole lot of grading to do in the next two days... Still haven't seen to Bond flick... I may have to drop everything and go to Chicago... I talked to the Dinosaur people today, nice when things come together... They promoted the Steelers to the 4:15 game, guess people outside of Allegheny County want to see the game... I think I've figured out Mrs' TANBI's birthday present, if I can make it fit... Speaking of, Mrs. TANBI did a bang up job with the holiday, she's an excellent host... Do you think maybe the Lions should just pack it in for the season? Seems like the only way they were going to win Thursday was if they'd been playing "the Christians"... I do not even begin to know what to do about the goings on with my parents... We didn't fry a turkey, looking for the next opportunity... Five days of class left in the semester, gonna be busy... Funny how they're saying India is Obama's first crisis, seeing as how he isn't Presdient yet... This break has been nice, I'm looking forward to the weekend...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quatum of Solace was ok, but not amazing. Go knowing it's not that great and you should enjoy it.