Sunday, April 05, 2009

Ellipses...

Nice when the last ellipses runs off the page. Then I can do another one without feeling like I am cheating... I don't live too close to the shootings, thanks for asking... I knew there would be room for all that cardboard... We're having a seder, would you like to come? Send me an email... Poor Connecticut, just couldn't get it done... SCC was great last week and will be even better this week. The promo says "it's a matter of life & death!" I am pretty sure that has nothing to do with the story and everything to do with the ratings... People are going to twitter your meetings, get into the 90's and get over it... Sometime something happens at work and I don't even know where to begin. Guess I will have to figure something out... The shooter was concerned about "Zionist Activists." I'm not sure there really is such a thing anymore... Each time I go to Red Robin I remember that last time I went to Red Robin I suggested that we not go to Red Robin anymore... I have a Scribd account that is pretty much all documents of announcements I get as email, maybe Blogger should introduce a way to post .pdf's within their normal app... Our newest cat still hasn't really made the adjustment to our home. Anyone in the market to adopt? Applications are being taken... I officially purchased Mrs. TANBI's 2008 holiday gifts today. Funny how life gets in the way. I think I am going to need some installation help... I watched Norm build a "Lazy Susan Table" last night. I think they glossed over the details of the bearing in the plane of the larger surface... Today I woke up really hoping to get to watch a Steelers game. It is possible that I am now 100% Yinzer... I got an email, a robo-call, and an SMS to tell me that they're turning off the power at work tonight. I feel potentially over-informed... Problem with the guy that did the shooting, I think it's a fairly slippery slope until you are that guy... Talked to Dad today, he's still the hardest working patient in the Illinois medical system... Haven't heard anything from the tax guy. I am going to assume that's good news... Down to like four weeks of class. It's going to be over pretty soon. Better get to that grading... I know Lindsay likes "Two Cathedrals." I watched that and "Someone's Going to Emergency, Someone's Going to Jail" on the DVR the other night and have to say the latter is the better episode. The world might not agree with me. I miss "The West Wing" (thanks Bravo)... In a half day of work on Saturday my biggest achevement was making myself neurotic - and a little paperwork... Deepest condolences to the families of the officers shot in the line yesterday here in Pittsburgh. They died keeping us safe and we are all diminshed by their passing...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a good one, i agree... kinda dark though. doesn't surprise me you like it ;-) but i think i stand by my choice... and "dead irish writers"...

... and "20 hours in la", "in the shadow of two gunmen" parts 1 and , "manchester" parts 1 and 2, "20 hours in america" parts 1 and 2...

i miss west wing too.

probably too much.

- lindsay

Anonymous said...

it's possible that i watched the 2003 steelers/titans game on the NFL network last night, so I feel your Yinzer pain. it was fun to watch coach cowher again, though! and mr. maddox! fun times!!!

becca