Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ellipses...

What in the name of Pete happened to Spring? So much for that... Are there really states talking seccession over stimulus payouts? Aren't these guys in the party of that did the first stimulus bill? This country is amazing... We're a Nielson family this week. I made sure to watch Dollhouse and GI Joe: Resolute. Let me know if there's anything else you think I should log... Should I be worried about swine flu? Mrs. TANBI says no... I think it is likely that the firing of Paul Junior by Paul Senior was a TV thing... Wnet to see "State of Play" the other night. It made me want to find the foundation TV show n DVD... I'm seriously wondering if Chrysler going backrupt will make problems for me as a Dodge owner... Congrats to the CMU School of Drama Award winners... Anyone else think the solution to the piracy thing might be for the container ships to carry a few extra anvils? Just a thought... Trying hard to get through the last week if school. Please forward any advice... Seems like the people chasing down the torture policy are making decent headway... I missed the Pens today. I wonder what happened... Are you going for your free piece of KFC grilled chicken? Me either... A few more days and maybe I'll turn the comments on again... Anyone want a cat? Or a pair of cats? I think maybe we're looking to thin the herd here on the Kitten Ranch... I am doing that whole father/son thing rather poorly right now. Not really sure what to do about that... The Bulls evened their playoff series? Maybe I should be paying attention... Probably tomorrow evening we will do the annual air-conditioning switchover... Looks like I am not going to NYC for Showcase this year, but I likely will be soon after to see Mrs. Bogart... So far the new oven and range top have not casued the house to burn down...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: