Monday, November 16, 2009

Ellipses...

Hey Peg, it's not a "Shorties"... I got a ticket over the weekend and then two days later saw another person do exactly the same thing in the same place and not get a ticket - unfair... The good guys lost and I wasn't watching, so I guess it was my fault... I have to do a video interview for the school website this week, I wonder if I can convince them to get an actor to portray me instead... That Sarah Palin, she's special... I have once again fallen pretty far behind in my grading, I am sure no reader here is surprised... Although it is not yet Thanksgiving I will admit to thinking about holiday presents... Given a choice of assignments my seniors picked the absolutely hardest possible choice, I am not sure if that's confidence or insanity... I'm glad I returned the side job truck early, the client decided to keep the scenery... They went and canceled Dollhouse, yet another show where I don't understand why Fox doesn't just ship it off to FX... I was going to go to a seminar on using social media in teaching this week but something came up... The Mayor wants to tax tuition 1%, my students want to know why they should pay more than Pitt students just because our tuition is higher. They have a reasonable point actually... I culled some RSS feeds today, probably need to delete another dozen or so (but I added one too, oops)... I guess I ought to be thinking about the content for classes next semester - all SEVEN of them. Damn... I wonder if Windows Seven means its time to buy a new computer... I realized a couple of days ago that I bought the tools I've been coveting, I need a new target for obsession... I was the voice of doom today, I do a good doom... For all practical purposes there are two weeks left in the semester, that went quick... Personally I think that Belichick made the right call going for it...

No comments: