Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ellipses...

A Hilton Garden does not really mean there's a garden - and it isn't so much a Hilton... Blowing off my "Weekly Newspage Mailer" this week for a double issue next week... "The Road" got a good review, but I think I will skip it... Gonna see my Dad tomorrow, as long as all the arrangements work out. Fingers crossed... I don't think it's off limits for a small town to legislate a "no chains" law for downtown businesses... Really sucks to sit in traffic for a while, hear on the radio there's a wreck up ahead, and then not see anything at all when you get there... Can't seem to figure out if a really redundant book is worse as a book or an audiobook... Polanski made bail. I thought that was the problem last time... Got to get my holiday shopping list together... The hotel internet is much less droppy tonight - prolly just jinxed it... After due consideration I think I could pretty much do without snow from now on... Where would one look for a gig in China? I mean, besides in China... As bad as the milage in my truck is, it appears to be better than a V8, all-wheel drive SUV... With the help of three graduate assistants, I finally finished off a project this week that had been hanging around since July. Better late than never... I went to a Target today, in menswear they had something that looked like a squadron of shopping carts carrying 40" flat screen TVs... Did you see the wedge totally explode when it hit the barrier? I wanna be a MythBuster... Got to get the Frosh together next week. Better not forget... Good to hear Big Ben will play Sunday. I hope it wasn't a close decision... Alright, on to Thanksgiving...

No comments: